We are now pleased to announce that we have been able to reschedule this event to Saturday 10th September 2021 and we have also decided to double up and do the Sunday 11th September too.

We were disappointed to have had to cancel last Saturday due to the inclement weather forecast. We wanted this event to be the experience we envisaged at the outset and for that we need more favourable weather.

We are now presenting you with several options to manage your booking.

Wild West Sept

What are your options?

We want to be as flexible as possible and give you the chance to move your booking before releasing places to the rest of our customer base.
If you are unable to make either of the new dates, then we will of course refund the full balance of your payment by the same method used to make it. If you paid by bank transfer then please provide your account number, sort code and the name on your account. Alternatively, you can bank your money with us and we will issue you with a voucher to the value of monies paid for use on any future events.

Manage my Wild West Booking

Select an Option Below

1 + 14 =